Be aware of possible signs of a vision problem to give your child the best chance of reaching their full potential.
Look out for:
1. Lots of squinting or trouble recognising people or things in the distance
2. Frequent blinking or eye rubbing.
3. Using a finger to guide the eyes while reading.
4. Slipping grades.
5. Head tilting.
6. Eyes don’t line up or one or both eyes wander.
7. Complaints of headaches.
8. Sensitivity to light.
9. Closing one eye to read or watch TV.
10. Avoiding using a computer because it hurts their eyes.
Visit your local independent Optometrist for a full evaluation